Friday, January 04, 2008

Nothing At All - Busted demo


Right Click (PC) or Ctrl Click (Mac) the cover pic above to save a high res version of the cover including insert.
Downloadable tracks (as above Right/Ctrl click to download):
1.Busted
2.Clean me next week
3.Super bullet
4.Nothing at all!

Alright well I know this is kind of a weird one because Nothing At All were never really a hardcore band but I do have hazy drunken memories of seeing them play at places like Squid, Pod and Bobs bar along side bands like (early) Balance and Diswomble as well as bands like Pumpkinhead and Muckhole. Nothing At All shows were always fun, I thought of few of the older people lurking out there might enjoy this.
Sorry about the sound quality at the end of 'Clean me next week' but the tape is really old and has been thrashed over the years. What you hear posted is the best of five attempts at quailty control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home